Business telephone systems are the lifeblood of a company’s communication. These systems have evolved over the years from simple switchboard functionality to having incredibly advanced features, some of which are listed below:
- Multiple lines: allow employees to switch between calls during moments of higher call volume.
- Auto-attendant: Also known as an automated attendant or automated machine is used to greet callers and route them to the right employee or department.
- Conference calls: Meetings can be scheduled by phone, with multiple callers participating in the conference call.
- Call forwarding: Calls can be forwarded to another number as needed, or even to an email address.
- On-hold messages: This allows you to record a message that lets persons on hold know their call will be answered as soon as possible. Music is also sometimes played on the line while they wait.
Beyond straightforward telephone system functions listed above there are many options that can simply revolutionize how your business communicates. We can help you ensure that your choice promotes excellent internal and external communication and exceeds your and your customers expectations.
With over three decades in business, our personalized touch, and our family owned and operated service standards, we at Communications by Johnson are here to guide you in selecting the ideal telephone system for your company's needs. Contact us today to find out more.